help with daemon! usb devices don't appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with daemon! usb devices don't appear

hello, i dont speak english very well, i speak spanish because i'm argentinian. anyway, this is the problem:

recently i install daemon tools in various pc's .

the program works fine, but ....

when i connect an pen-drive, camera, and other usb devices, they don't work!!!

they was perfectly installed (an system icon appears) buy when i go to MyPC, i don't see the unit

if any of you speak in spanish tell me, it's much beter for me

What is your operating system and your dt version, and if you close dt and then connect the pendrive(or usb device), and then run dt it rules?

їQué Sistema Operativo tienes instalado?їY de dt?
    Prueba cerrando dt, conectas el pendrive (o el dispositivo usb que sea), y ejecuta dt, їentonces funciona ambos programas?
    Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by arisma
      What is your operating system and your dt version, and if you close dt and then connect the pendrive(or usb device), and then run dt it rules?

їQué Sistema Operativo tienes instalado?їY de dt?
      Prueba cerrando dt, conectas el pendrive (o el dispositivo usb que sea), y ejecuta dt, їentonces funciona ambos programas?

I have windows xp without sp1 or sp2, the version of dt is 4.0, and when I close dt, and conect the pen drive, it doesnЁt work.
      Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Re: pen drive and other usb devices don't appear/uninstalling DAEMON Tools 4

See if you can access your devices with DAEMON Tools uninstalled.

To remove the SPTD-driver, download the sptdinst_x86 (program name changes if using the 64-bit version, 32-bit ends in _x86) program from the downloads section of this website and via the black command line console window, execute it "sptdinst_x86.exe remove" and SPTD will remove itself from your windows installation.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
          See if you can access your devices with DAEMON Tools uninstalled.

To remove the SPTD-driver, download the sptdinst_x86 (program name changes if using the 64-bit version, 32-bit ends in _x86) program from the downloads section of this website and via the black command line console window, execute it "sptdinst_x86.exe remove" and SPTD will remove itself from your windows installation.
          ok thanks. now i going to try and later i will give you an answer

Comment

That It's!!!!

I Was Unistalled The Sptd-scsi Drivers And Install Daemon 3.47 And Now All Work Fine!!!

You're A Genious!!!

Thanks A Lot!

Comment

Working...
            X