Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.1?

Hi.
    I'm a newbie with Daemon, but I thought I'd check it out. I downloaded (saved it) the latest version and in the install instructions it says something along the lines of I need 1.1 installed first.
    I can't find 1.1 anywhere on the site.
    Do I need 1.1? And if so, where do I get it?
    Thanks.

Could you please quote the whole install instructions here?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

u definately dont need v1.1! there isn't even 1.1 in the DL-Section.
      My sysProfile!

Comment

I probably read it wrong, but here it is...

"DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.

DAEMON Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!!"

I didn't post the whole page, just to the 1.1 part. And LooDos is right, there's no 1.1 anywhere

Comment

lol - that 1:1 copy just means you can not use a file copy with Daemon Tools (in case of protected discs).
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Thanks. I'm not surprised that I read it wrong. This is all new to me so I'm learning as I go. So don't be too surprised if I ask another stupid question or two.
            Again, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X