MechWarrior 4 Mercs SafeDisk 1.50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MechWarrior 4 Mercs SafeDisk 1.50

i need help cracking a game exe. . . it has safedisk 1.50 i can get daemontools to run it if i have the emulation on but i don't want to have to do that all the time . . . namely i'm not even sure if daemontools emulation works once i've burned it to cd

i basically just need to crack the updated version of mw4merc . . . i've installed the patch (PR1)

:twisted:

You can try mounting the image, then enabling safedisc emulation, then make an image of this game. You should then get a correct image.

Comment

Confusion on my end . . .

maybe i'm not fallowing something . . . sorry . . .

i've made a backup of my cd, i've found a crack for the retail exe file . . . i embeded it on the iso . . .

but my problem now is i've updated mw4mec w/ an official patch and i'm trying to make it so i can embed the official patch/update in my existing bin, along w/ a cracked exe so i don't need to use any emulation.

is there anyway to fix my problem other then making the orig bin agian w/ emulation on?

PS

What does making an image w/ emulation on actually do ???

Comment

Re-create the image from your original cd and it should work fine.
        It wonґt work with your altered image anyway, ґcause protection includes size check!
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X