alive or dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alive or dead?

just wondered if yasu was officially dead, sYk0?

Still living - latest version is so far for customers only. I don't have any ETA for public version.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Can you say what is the latest version then please and when was it released?

thanks

Comment

v1.5.8102 from October, 31th
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

hmm oct 31st.. halloween.. maybe it was dead and just came back to life as a zombie
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
            hmm oct 31st.. halloween.. maybe it was dead and just came back to life as a zombie
            loooooooooooool...

I can't give any E.T.A's of Y.A.S.U for the public, it's up too the DT Devs when to release a version for the public.
            Mail:
            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
              Still living - latest version is so far for customers only. I don't have any ETA for public version.
              Customers of what exactly? Where would a customer of the Pro version grab the latest YASU?

Thank you, by the way.

Comment

A customer of DT (Lite Commercial or Pro) can grab the latest YASU in customer forum.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                X