Can't post replys/edit posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post replys/edit posts

Hi every time I post a reply or edit posts it shows it but it never shows up in the forums Hopefully new thread will work LoL or else I can't even post this error he he

As long as you don't have 20 posts made, your posts are
    observed in moderation-queue. So just post and be patient,
    please, your posts/threads will show up at least some hours
    after you send them. As soon as you have 20 posts this re-
    striction is obsolete

Comment

post problems

well how long does it usally take for a new topic started i tried one topic a few days ago that went through then dissappeared
      and it wasnt inapproiate just telling about game jackal

Comment

Same here, i canґt post anything! All my posts just disappear after browser reloads page!

Comment

@tombman: I can see your post above this, so your question
          is pointless.

@soulcollector: possible it contained illegal content or questions
          about ******** - which we NOT tolerate here on the forum
          In case it was ********al, it was maybe deleted by accident,
          as we don't have any probs with ********al

Comment

i posted a problem yesterday and it said the same thing and it still hasn't poped up

Comment

I doubt it - except you posted about illegal content.

About what was your post?

Comment

Ohhh ... f*ck
                I dit not read the warning after posting so i submited one threat 4 or 5 times. Sorry for this!

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                  As long as you don't have 20 posts made, your posts are
                  observed in moderation-queue. So just post and be patient,
                  please, your posts/threads will show up at least some hours
                  after you send them. As soon as you have 20 posts this re-
                  striction is obsolete

OK I actually decided to stop posting period because of this (what I thought was a bug at the time)personally I feel this 20 post too much and defeats the use of the forum.

May I suggest this as a compromise exempt support forums from this script support should be live I can see you doing this with chat general etc though but even then I believe 10 posts is somewhat more fair but it your board and your rules

Comment

Originally Posted by dbpvr
                    May I suggest this as a compromise exempt support forums from this script support should be live I can see you doing this with chat general etc though but even then I believe 10 posts is somewhat more fair but it your board and your rules
                    What?! ...sorry for probably sounding rude, that is not my intention. But after reading this sentence for the third time it's still the first thing that comes to my mind. I (think I) understood the part where you suggest 10 instead of 20 posts, but could you please use some punctuation? The above is absolutely horrible to read. At least if you're trying to understand it.
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

A stupid question. But how do you post new threds in the forum, I've look everywhere but can't find it. Someone please help. Explain step to step so imposible not to find it.

Comment

Go into the forum where you want to open a new thread and press the "New Thread" Button at the bottom of the shown threads.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

well i agree with the 10 post limit instead of 20. (as i am also under this restriction i need help but cannot recive it in a timly fashion) well seeing how you wont read this until tomorrow or somthing you now have my oppinion also. nice forum btw..

Comment

mmm

Well, I made a new post and relpied to a theread. But can't see anything in the forums??

Ahh... there they are... just took a couple of minutes..
                            Last edited by coopers; 21.03.2006, 23:53.

Comment

Originally Posted by Timetraveler
                              Ohhh ... f*ck
                              I dit not read the warning after posting so i submited one threat 4 or 5 times. Sorry for this!
                              Ehm, me too...

I apologise!

Comment

Working...
                              X