Thread: CDs do not work after installing and patching DT Pro 4.1.1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14
    New User

Default CDs do not work after installing and patching DT Pro 4.1.1

I just recently got DT pro and patched to 4.1.1, before this any image file I would mount to DT (unpro) would work, and CDs that I put into my harddrive would work. After getting Pro, neither have worked.

Is there a way to fix this? And if not, someone owes me 500$ for a new DVD drive.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

There is no DT Pro 4.1.1. Latest is 4.10.0218.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    There is no DT Pro 4.1.1. Latest is 4.10.0218.

4.1, same problem, though. I'd edit my post but that doesn't seem to be an option.

New User

Wow, nothing?

Administrator

What exactly does "not work"?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
    What exactly does "not work"?

My cd drive, you know, the one that you put CDs into, along with and "virtual drive" I have made with/that are used by DT pro.

Alcohol 120% emulator drives work perfectly, but what I'm mostly worried about is my CD drive.

If it's of any information, after patching to 4.1, I created an IDE drive, and then another by accident, one of them was [8.0] and the other [8.1]. I dont know what it means, but I removed the 8.0 one and then afterwards any mounted cd on the SCSI OR IDE drives would not autoplay, or be recognized as mounted. As well as any cd I PUT into my computer.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

I don't have this problem with DT pro adv.

And why do you use a patch ? Langage can be change in DT, if it miss your langage : stop DT pro (agent and programm) put the ddl file in langs folder, restart daemon.
    No patch needed.

You can also try with the spdt 1.51.

Experienced User OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Heliopios View Post
    I just recently got DT pro and patched to 4.1.1, before this any image file I would mount to DT (unpro) would work, and CDs that I put into my harddrive would work. After getting Pro, neither have worked.
    Is there a way to fix this? And if not, someone owes me 500$ for a new DVD drive.
    First of all, DAEMON Tools can't damage your CD/DVD drive. Secondly, if you have paid 500$ for your drive, somone has swindled you for sure.

I don't understand what kind of patch you're referring to, if you've recenly got DT Pro. If you had downloaded from disc-soft, you would have gotten the latest full install immediately.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    First of all, DAEMON Tools can't damage your CD/DVD drive. Secondly, if you have paid 500$ for your drive, somone has swindled you for sure.
    I don't understand what kind of patch you're referring to, if you've recenly got DT Pro. If you had downloaded from disc-soft, you would have gotten the latest full install immediately.

Instead of being a smartass over a spelling mistake, you could read below and be helpful and try to actually help me solve my problem instead of being cynical.

Administrator

Sounds rather like problem with some filter driver:
    My real cdrom/dvdrom drives are missing
    unfortunately the linked MS knowledge base artice seems to be unavailable, so check this similar article:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060/en-us
    Autoplay problem should be solved by checking related options in e.g. CloneCD or TweakUI.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast