Thread: pop t2t problems

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28
    New User

hey...

I just got pop t2t and i have problems getting it to work. I have tried starforce nightmare and starfuck with no succes. The only other solution I hae found is to disconnect my ide drives but I am using a laptop and i don't want to mess to much with the hardware.... anyone have other solutions....?

You might try disabling your optical drive in Device Manager. Try disabling the drive first. If that doesn't work disable the IDE channel it is on. Keep in mind that ALL devices on that channel will be disabled. So if your harddrive is also on it don't do it.

On my rig I have to physically disable my burner. Nothing else helps.

I read that VirtualDrive 10 Pro works for some folks. It has a CD disable option. Seems to me it's nothing more than what you can do in Device Manager but maybe it is different. Haven't tried it myself due to problems I've read about it from other posts.

Master

Removing the drive is the only way. I've a laptop, too. And for me it's really easy to remove it, just pull at one button and that's all.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

i hate it when that is nescessary but de "ide jammer" wil fix it.....right???

Experienced User

Right, and before you or someone else will ask. Its done when its done...
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

New User

We all know that the ide jammer will be "done when its done", you do not need to quote the daemon tools team, as though you are part of the team. Also in the quote at the end of your comment, "You weak pathetic fool, itґs all to easy", it should be "You weak pathetic fool, it's all too easy". I hope this helps you for the future.

New User

just open ure case up " remove Power leads to your CD/Roms then" turn ure comp back on run game

User

Farstone VirtualDrive or GameDrive 10 DIDN'T works for me..
    to hide SF 3.5-3.6 (IF the really simple/short SFNightmare
    doesn't...)
    So I heard some guys need to be reinstall WinXP when used
    these stuffs. As i see the Starforce 3.5-3.6 has 2 Media/IDE
    checks, NO SOFTWARE has to hide any physical IDE port.
    Maybe Daemon Pro's IDE-jammer??
    Opps, I want to say on my Gericom laptop works some of
    the games when I GET OFF the DVD-drive physically.
    Works SF 3.5 games and SecuROM 7 too with SFNightmare.
    Install the game, physically UNPLUG the drive and use SFN
    only DISABLE CD after I Mounts a good Image with DT4
    (EMULATION -> ALL OPTIONS ON).

New User

well I already tried virtual drive 10 pro and it doesn't work.... I also tried to remove the drive from device manager... i guess I have to disconnect my drives.... well thanks to all who tried to help

If you have to go the route with unplugging your optical drives to get games going and you do not want to keep plugging them back in when you need to use them then consider a USB optical drive or cheaper yet a USB2IDE adaptor for your current burner.

I use a USB2IDE adaptor for my burner. It sits on my desk and when I need to use it I just plug in the USB connector. Since it's not plugged in when I run a game the protection does not see it. But it might not see it even if it is plugged in because it is USB but I suspect one day that won't be the case.

I also read that ATA PCI cards are also not detected. You could install one of these and attach your burner to that. Haven't tried this myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast