Thread: Install Daemon Tools on Windows Vista

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 46
    New User

Default Install Daemon Tools on Windows Vista

I can install Daemon Tools on Windows Vista?
    if yes , how i can do it?

Experienced User

I'm running Windows Vista ultimate. Daemon-Tools works very well on it. Simply go to the download page and install it http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php If you're running the 64 bit version of Windows Vista, install the 64 bit version of Daemon-Tools. If you're running the 32 bit version of Windows vista, install the 32 bit version of daemon-tools. If you have any problems, either myself or another member of the community will be glad to help you. You can find out what version of Vista you are running, by clicking the Start button, right clicking computer, then choosing properties from the menu. It will tell you whether your running the 64 bit or 32 version of vista.
    Last edited by estimablesir : 24.02.2007 at 17:22

New User

I run the windows vista Ultimate 32-bit.

Experienced User

Then you should have no problems. I run DT on vista business 32bits without any kind of matters.
    Carpe diem

New User

Default help

I upgrade from vista basic to ultimate. Daemon tool works well in basic. but after upgrade DT does not work anymore. Tried new version of DT. The install program kept me restarting again and again and again...

Master

Use the standalone SPTD installer to remove and then reinstall SPTD 1.43.

New User

I installed the DAEMON, but when I use it, the computer shows "Please use local administrator account to run DAEMON Tools for the first time!" I am the only one person to use this computer, so there is only one account in this computer. How I can fix this problem? I am new to use VISTA windows.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Disable UAC.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Master

OR

Just right-click on the shortcut for DTools and select "Run as administrator". UAC might be annoying, but for most people it has a distinctive purpose. Namely, to keep them from messing up their computer with adware and spyware.

New User

Yes i was using Daemon Tools in my new vista laptop and it was showing that very message ' local administrator account' - i restarted my laptop and then it was running fine..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast