Thread: Hebrew Translation

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR
    HmND's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    14

    Default Hebrew Translation

    There seems to be a problem with this thing in DTools Pro. After I put the HEB.dll into Lang folder and start Daemon Tools, it automatically changes everything into "????" signs except certain menu subjects. The language choice still shows "English", and when I try to pick Hebrew it goes back to English, while still being incorrect.
    I also can't revert back to the REAL english unless I remove the heb.dll file away.
    Any idea what I did wrong with the translation? Or is it supposed to be like this for some weird reason?
    EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like I picked the wrong LanguageID again.. somehow O_O Sorry, will update now.
    EDIT #2: Ok fixed now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HmND : 05.10.2007 at 16:21

  2. #2
    GERMAN TRANSLATOR

    Blazkowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.11.2005
    Posts
    6,401

    Default

    Your language id was still the id for English.
    It has to be 0000040d. Attached is the fixed one.

    EDIT: Oh, you have already seen your error.
    Last edited by Blazkowicz : 05.10.2007 at 16:19
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

  3. #3
    TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR
    HmND's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Yeah I noticed. It's weird, because on the list of hex language ids, Hebrew had the english entry first, and then the "0d". Anyway, I fixed that and also some small entry which was a bit incorrect.

  4. #4
    GERMAN TRANSLATOR

    Blazkowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.11.2005
    Posts
    6,401

    Default

    Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

  5. #5
    TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR
    HmND's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
    Says Hebrew here both in the translation tool and DTools interface.

  6. #6
    GERMAN TRANSLATOR

    Blazkowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.11.2005
    Posts
    6,401

    Default



    I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

  7. #7
    TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR
    HmND's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post

    I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.
    I have no idea why it would even say so or how can I fix that. All I did was to translate it into proper Hebrew and putting the "Hebrew" and the languageid into proper fields.

  8. #8
    Experienced User OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

    mastermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    30.11.2005
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
    It's DTPro Translator that writes LANG_ARABIC 0x0 to every string resource. His translation will still be correct for DT as long as the correct language ID is specified.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •