Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starforce 4 successfully blacklisted the virtual daemon drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starforce 4 successfully blacklisted the virtual daemon drive?

just wondering, if starforce 4 successfully blacklisted the virtual drive, because if u try to run flatout 2 (even from the original disc) it says emulation detected, and only runs if the virtual drive is disabled from the hardware manager.

can anyone confirm this? thanks.

I have the same problem with Flatout2, the image has been create with blindwrite 6.0.0.15

i tryed to uplug my devices and still doesn't work.. but another game like World Racing 2 works perfect without devices..

Comment

Originally Posted by rasp1331
      just wondering, if starforce 4 successfully blacklisted the virtual drive, because if u try to run flatout 2 (even from the original disc) it says emulation detected, and only runs if the virtual drive is disabled from the hardware manager.

can anyone confirm this? thanks.
      Confirmed

/filling up to 10 chars
      CureROM Support Team

Comment

Isn't this known for some time now..?
        I mean since the StarForce4-Driver v4.18 it isn't possible to use virtual drives (not even with mini-image - with v4.0 you were able to trick it with mini-image)..

Comment

No new blacklist in v 4.0. This blacklist from version of 3.7.13.01. Now they only add message "emulators detected" and check on emulator before main cd check will begin.

Comment

Burning Flatout2 with Blindwrite 6.xxxxx on a Disk with Mediacode [DaxonD42]. Mediacode is important. Otherwise SF4 dont run. And allso an external Usbdrive. Works perfect for me. DT4 have no chance to mount and run this one

Comment

so the only method to use a backup of the game is to buy an external DVD reader? Doh!

Comment

Is it possible to create a Anti-Blacklist-Proggy? The old Anti SF-Proggyґs donґt help.
                Crack? P2P? Das nutzen DAUs!
                Crack? P2P? Thatґs something for silly people.

Comment

Originally Posted by dm_gammer
                  No new blacklist in v 4.0. This blacklist from version of 3.7.13.01. Now they only add message "emulators detected" and check on emulator before main cd check will begin.
                  if no new blacklist, how is it possible that games of version 3.7 can be played without the original disc (mostly with unplugging), but the new ones can't? how does the new version detect the emulation?

Comment

how to disconnect ide drivers so i can play starforce2

Comment

Originally Posted by badboy12
                      how to disconnect ide drivers so i can play starforce2
                      Starforce2 game? Have I missed something
                      CureROM Support Team

Comment

maybe spellforce 2... but it won't run if you unplug your IDE. You need a miniimage to make it run... and maybe you shouldnot patch it either.
                        Carpe diem

Comment

Hello? When will there be a update for deamon tools, so that starforce 4, nit longer blacklist Deaom Tools?
                          Crack? P2P? Das nutzen DAUs!
                          Crack? P2P? Thatґs something for silly people.

Comment

When It's Done!!!

Comment

question

Originally Posted by maiden29
                              Burning Flatout2 with Blindwrite 6.xxxxx on a Disk with Mediacode [DaxonD42]. Mediacode is important. Otherwise SF4 dont run. And allso an external Usbdrive. Works perfect for me. DT4 have no chance to mount and run this one
                              Where did you get the Blindwrite 6.xxxxx from i have one but it's a beta version and it dosen't let me write dvd's and i need it to play flatout 2,please help , i have a external usbdrive.

Comment

Working...
                              X