Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a possible to get new version of YASU in this month? :cry:

Comment

If YASU is ready this month then I'm sure you'll see it.
      Would you really like a premature release of software that plays with your registry?
      Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

No problem for me mate.

Comment

Then be aware that changing registry options a.s.o. can result in a not-booting Windows too...

Comment

hope it is ok if i ask how soon soon is now

Comment

You should already know the answer to your question: When it's done

Comment

i know but then its not good to make a thread like this

Comment

Looking forward 2 the new v1.3

Comment

Is possible to see YASU 1.3 this year? "Shortly" is a little bit under-floated

Comment

It's only been a couple of weeks. Chill out and have some patience.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                        It's only been a couple of weeks. Chill out and have some patience.
                        You see: That's the reason why shortly is very subjectiv... I personally wouldn't say a couple of weeks is shortly...
                        Better would have been if it would be something like shortly - within 5 months ( ) - or whatsoever...

Comment

Hi guys! In times like this, couple of weeks isnґt shortly. The next arma patch 1.09 (1.10,11,12?) will be released in couple of weeks and will have never SecuRom inside. When the yasu 1.3 is released couple of days before, so it can be allready too old for the next patch and some players will wait again "couple of weeks" for the yasu 1.4 that will be compatible.

Comment

Or use your original Arma disc..
                            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by IgorRozpruwacz View Post
                              When the yasu 1.3 is released couple of days before, so it can be allready too old for the next patch and some players will wait again "couple of weeks" for the yasu 1.4 that will be compatible.
                              The bottom line is - If it's not ready for release, then it's not ready! no matter how much people ask it's still going to take as long as it takes

Maybe if @sYk0 released it now to satisfy those that don't wish to wait, the same persons would then probably be the one's complaining that it doesn't work correctly or is buggy.

As @Jito463 posted "Chill out and have some patience!" - it will arrive in a few days, a few weeks ....... it will be here when it's ready for release

Comment

Y.A.S.U has not yet been updated, I've been very busy with work (the stuff that pays my rent/food).

I'll update Y.A.S.U when i get a gap, in the meantime use your originals.
                                Mail:
                                curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
                                X