No announcement yet.

Y.A.S.U 1.3 due shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work!... arghh!!! worst thing ever invented!
    Whenever it's done is good enough for me

Comment

Originally Posted by joeboy View Post
      [...]
      Whenever it's done is good enough for me
      Well... it should be good enough for all people! A few always moan too much before thinking... Thanks for your efforts @ sYk0! I always liked the idea: It's done when it's done.

Comment

I hope it will come out soon!
        A game called Wind Fantasy(use SecuRom 7.*) can not work with YASU 1.2.7060, for it alawys detects that YASU is working.

Comment

Hi,sYk0.
          Thanks for your development.
          But would you mind if I suggest adding anti-blacklist for twinpeak and autoplay in BW for Securom7?
          Here I got http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=8000&l=en
          SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

So BW not work anymore.
          Thanks.

Comment

those only apply for burned images, yasu works for virtual drives, so its a bit different...
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by rockmanxy View Post
              But would you mind if I suggest adding anti-blacklist for twinpeak and autoplay in BW for Securom7?
              TwinPeak? I don't see that any of those two messages is telling something about TwinPeak, especially since this has not even anything to do with emulation itself... If this gets detected it should be more like if a wrong image gets detected...

Comment

I would also suggest to concentrate YASU on DT / DTPro only.
                Wasn't this already mentioned by Locutus, that DT-AddOns/RelatedTools will minimize their effort on other emulators?

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost_zero View Post
                  TwinPeak? I don't see that any of those two messages is telling something about TwinPeak, especially since this has not even anything to do with emulation itself... If this gets detected it should be more like if a wrong image gets detected...
                  I tried twinpeak and the message is this:
                  SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

I used to success in SR7.1x,
                  I canot get the exact version with Pid 5.2c.It tells 7.xx.
                  And the image is good with no problem.
                  But if twinpeak has nothing about emulation,autoplay has.
                  I think away like securom loader maybe possible to solve this.
                  But maybe work only for DT/DTpro is easier for development.
                  Anyway,thanks for this tool.

Comment

Not really that much easier for YASU but that it worked with other products too was more like a coincidence and the real point is that other applications start to tell through their support that they should use YASU for it (from what I heard this is one of the main reasons to make it only to work with DT, DT Pro ... and maybe Alcohol [I would guess so but I am not sure])

If you have troubles with Autoplay a.s.o. you should contact VSO... After all that's their product...
                    And that TwinPeak doesn't work means that SecuROM probably detects it now which means there is no way around this, except maybe emulation but if you use emulation you can directly use Autoplay...
                    Last edited by ghost_zero; 19.07.2007, 13:42.

Comment

There will be no updates for Y.A.S.U to support other emulation applications...
                      Y.A.S.U is intended for use with DAEMON-Tools, Alcohol-Soft & SPTD... the fact that YASU worked for other applictions/emu's was coincidence (just like ghost_zero said, above).

BTW: Y.A.S.U 1.3 will be out in a couple of days...
                      Mail:
                      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

good to know syko

you really do a great job on YASU.

Comment

Aye, good news.

Originally Posted by Goenk
                          you really do a great job on YASU.
                          No need to say more
                          Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
                            There will be no updates for Y.A.S.U to support other emulation applications...
                            Y.A.S.U is intended for use with DAEMON-Tools, Alcohol-Soft & SPTD... the fact that YASU worked for other applictions/emu's was coincidence (just like ghost_zero said, above).
                            BTW: Y.A.S.U 1.3 will be out in a couple of days...
                            we love you sYk0!

Comment

Good to hear. I just found that the current yasu release does not seems to hide from Dirt patched 1.2 (used to be OK with 1.1).

Comment

Does anyone know if the latest Yasu will work with Test Drive Unlimited Patch 1.66a.
                                I have tried the no-cd patch, but it causes faults in the game.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X