Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant get images of "Star Wars Empire at War" Gold Edition to work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get images of "Star Wars Empire at War" Gold Edition to work.

Disk is "Star Wars Empire at War" Gold Edition (UK)

ProtectionID_v6.1.6_2k9 says it is SecureRom 07.33.0014

Images created with:
    Blindwrite 6.2.0.3 and
    Alcohol 52% Alcohol52_FE_1.9.8.7117.exe

Yasu 1.6.9040
    Deamom Lite 4.30.4.0027

Get a popup telling me the original disc can not be located or authenticated.

Recreate with Alcohol and New SecuROM profile and maybe try another DPM speed.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I will give it a go at a lower speed but it is a DVD so Alcohol only has "secureROM" as a profile the 'NEW' reading profiles are only on CDs

Comment

Still no luck, did the DPM at 1x.
        The only thing I have noticed is that even if it is the real disc it does take quite a while to authenticate or give the fail pop-up, in the past generally the real disc with authenticate quickly with the image taking longer.

Also with the 1x image and without running yasu the check times out most of the time and even when it does work the error is the same with or without yasu.

Comment

my best guess about this games protection is, if you look closely at the disc their is a bar code near the inside. I think the game reads the barcode on the disk, and that is somthing that the emulators cannot reproduce correctly.

Comment

bar code reading is only on blu-ray (im getting deja vu here).. so that isn't the reason
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
            X