Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: DaemonScript Clone Anyone Interested

thanks for the feedback acid, cause i was a bit worried bout this release. It seems the more time i program the less time i can be bothered testing

tony

p.s. thanks again even though your message was a bit suspenceful, that is i was waiting for the bad news! lol

couple more questions does it create shortcuts ok and also can you drag a file or shortcut onto one of the application textfields. this is where interop.shell32.dll comes into play.

also does the update form now give you information about your version(v4.8). does the update form appear to behave correctly.

thanks again acid

tony

p.s. 4 questions

New User

Lol sorry to keep you in suspense. Okay I've tested for you. On Windows XP SP 3 it creates shortcuts just fine. I also dragged a EXE for a game I use the shortcut for into a new script. Worked fine as well. So far no bugs I can see from using it.

Oh and I did test the new update form. It looks great I really like it compared to the old one. And yes it does report that I have version 4.8. Plus adding the release notes in there is a nice touch.

finally got a website at

ScripterNite - Home

you can download the latest version from there

tony

New User

Nice setup on the website. Very clean and easy to navigate. Keep up the good work!

thanks acid, but its still not quite what i asked alex for, hopefully he fixes it tonight.

tony

New User

Well still better then nothing. Are you going to continue to post updates to Scripternite here in this forum too?

i suppose i should

New User

Thanks. Oh and I like your post on the front of the website. lol. I would caution over calling Scripternite a Windows Automation Tool, just a thought.

Oh and in Firefox half the text on the website is white. I had to highlight it to see it.

alex just messed things up is it ok now ????

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast