Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Boardmaker v6 - SecuROM 7.35.0008

Quote Originally Posted by Werm View Post
    I successfully made a copy of Boardmaker 6.1.4 for my 'friend' with Alcohol 120% ver. 1.9.8 about an hour ago.

She's testing out the software on her laptop and it runs great.

It's running the backup CD with DT lite with Securom emulation and RMPS. Windows 7.

I wasn't going to even try after reading the posts above... but am glad I'm not the gullible type.
    I know I am getting back to this over a month after you posted, but did you do anything but simply have Alcohol make a copy? What specific steps did you take? I suspect if Alcohol 120% can truly make a physical copy that works then I should be able to make a virtual cd that does as well. I've used DT Lite with "stubborn" CDs (and virtual CDs) before but never had any success with Boardmaker v6 copies on Vista 32-bit.

To be specific I have Boardmaker version 6.1.1d on CD. Any specifics you can provide on how you got it to work would be greatly appreciated.

New User

Here you go. Worked perfectly for me.

Illustrated guide to copying SecuROM 7 *with RMPS emulation* - Club MyCE

Quote Originally Posted by marvelljones View Post
    I know I am getting back to this over a month after you posted, but did you do anything but simply have Alcohol make a copy? What specific steps did you take? I suspect if Alcohol 120% can truly make a physical copy that works then I should be able to make a virtual cd that does as well. I've used DT Lite with "stubborn" CDs (and virtual CDs) before but never had any success with Boardmaker v6 copies on Vista 32-bit.

To be specific I have Boardmaker version 6.1.1d on CD. Any specifics you can provide on how you got it to work would be greatly appreciated.

hi, does anyone has any chance with making a virtual copy of this app? I work in educational field and we need to install it on laptop without cd reader =(

Try to use DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.36.0309. Use SecuROM profile during imaging.

hi, just to let you know it didn't work with dt pro, I tried the different securom options profile.
    however I was able to create a working copy with the latest version of alcohol 120%, and it's working great with dtlite (no emulation needed)
    thanks for your help!

Default boardmaker...more.

what do you mean that "it is working great with dtlite"?
    Why do you need dtlite if the boardmaker works with Alcohol 120? Is is that the Alcohol is a trial program and will expire in 15 days?
    When you used Alcohol 120, did you select to keep or delete the image after burning?

Customer

@ej38539
    My understanding is that ersatyle didn't burn that image at all, but used Alcohol for creation
    and DT lite for mounting the image. Please bear in mind ersatyle's intended purpose.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

New User

Default Board Maker 6.1.4

I was able to copy Board Maker 6.1.4 using the latest version of alcohol. Daemon tools just didn't do it. Followed these directions at alcohol's forum look for the post Creating an image of SecuRom Protected disk for the image and R.M.P.S. for burning the image

New User

I just retried using Daemon Tools to burn Board Maker 6.1.4
    and it worked like a champ, must have been doing wrong but I got right this time

Default Copied Boardmaker Plus v 6.1.4 with Alcohol 120% v 2.01

Quote Originally Posted by Werm View Post
    Hi, I made a backup copy of Boardmaker PlusV6.1.4 from the guide Werm posted. I didn't need to run it from DT or DTLite - the new version of Alcohol is slightly different, I don't know if that's why or not.

It pretty much made me an exact copy of the disc that I can put into my computer and run the software as if it were the original.

Thanks for all the posts - made it very easy.
    <--(looks like deadmau5)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast