Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Boardmaker v6 - SecuROM 7.35.0008

Customer

For the record: DT Pro is also capable of burning RMPS copies since version 4.40.0311
    http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f13/dae...eleased-27344/
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

please,

i could get a copy as .mdf and works imn alcohol120, after that i burnt the copy but after the installation the program detects that there is no 'autentificated cd' (original one). i am desperated because i want to work with a physical copy and not with virtual devices.

please tell me how to burn to a physical.
    Boardmaker 6.1.4

Customer

Have you already ticked RMPS in Alcohol's Emulation options ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sdrmps6.png
Views:	783
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1272
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

New User

I searched and found this thread from almost 5 years ago about making a disc image for Boardmaker v6 that you can emulate to run without a disc present.

I have a fully legal copy of Boardmaker v6.1 that I paid $400 for, but want to use it in a laptop with no disc drive. I’ve followed the instructions about using Alcohol 120 and tried on a couple computers. All seemed straight forward with no errors, but if I try to use the resulting disc (with an external drive), or emulate the disc image, I get a message its not the original disc.

I suspect they’ve changed their copy protection from 5 years ago. Has anyone succeeded recently in being able to make a disc image of Boardmaker v6.1 that can be emulated and will run ?

Note that I checked the Copy Protection type, and it is SecuRom NEW. I tried Alcohol 120 using SecurRom NEW as well as 5/6/7. In both cases, the resultant disc will seemingly install fine, but when I try to run the program (either with the copied disc using an external drive, or with an emulated image) I get the message that the Disc could not be authenticated.

Any help ?

Thank you.

tombet, have you applied any updates or service packs to the boardmaker software?

If your disc is still the old version 6.1.4 from 2011 (or maybe earlier), it should work just fine. I haven't used the software but I am guessing it has protection that is many years old by now.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Default Boardmaker v6 SecuROM 7 35 0008

Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??
    experts can help, I also suffer from this problem, how to burn it? ...

Quote Originally Posted by patinchuot View Post
    experts can help, I also suffer from this problem, how to burn it? ...
    First Step: Check the protection database or scan the disc with protection ID to determine the copy protection method in use.

Are you OK with creating an image file for your backup and then mounting it whenever you want to play the game, or do you want to burn a disc as your goal? Is the game you are working with Aliens vs Predator 2?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123