Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't make working image of Blazblue Calamity Trigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't make working image of Blazblue Calamity Trigger.

Recently, I have downloaded the trial version of Daemon Tools Pro Advance to see how good it was with backing up my PC game collection. So far, it works good with the majority of my games, except one, Blazblue Calamity Trigger. The only copy protection I'm aware of on this game is Windows Live, but the game keeps recognizing my disc image. Has anyone created a successful image of this game and if so what settings did they use?

If its helpful, the following error message occurs when the game recognizes my image file mounted with Daemon Tools. [1503] Please insert an Original Disc.

Hi, and welcome to the forums.
    Seems to be a tough custom protection, see also here: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f18/bla...trigger-27206/

Will try to get some feedback from the devs if there was some progress back then ...and just out of curiosity i've also ordered that game
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and quick reply.

Oh wow, I had now idea Blazblue had such a tough copy protection. I just thought it was some setting I was missing or something like that. Hope the developers have made some progress since that last forum was created.

Comment

Got my copy today.
        Imp ID in ImgBurn says "Settec".
        Settec Alpha ROM ? Hmm, probably Twin Sectors.

Create image using the Tages Profile, check DPM High Precision.
        My version has bad sectors from sector 2603440 to 2604799.
        So also tick Ignore bad blocks and select Ignore error and add sector to bad block map in the dropdown menu.
        Finally set Retries on bad blocks from 3 to 0 to speed up skipping the defective sectors.
        Even so image creation may still take 30 minutes to an hour.

Works fine here in virtual IDE and also SCSI device.
        Last edited by Terramex; 28.06.2013, 18:20. Reason: Link added
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks Terramex for looking into this.
          Your settings worked great. I was able to make a working image of Blazblue with them.

Comment

Working...
          X