Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon tools cant run on this PC

Hello,

I have recently updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10 and since then whenever I use file explorer i am greeted with a dozen "This app cannot run on this PC" notifications. I have tried to manually uninstall Daemon tools but it says that daemon tools is already open, and from what i can see it is not open at all. I've tried to update daemon tools from the main site but I'm greeted by an error message saying "Please close daemon tools to continue". I am desperate to fix this problem as I cannot even browse my computer without seeing all these error messages. any help is greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by AbsolutePineapple View Post
    I have tried to manually uninstall Daemon tools but it says that daemon tools is already open, and from what i can see it is not open at all.
    Is the tray agent still open ?
    Please close DiscSoftBusServiceLite.exe in Task Manager/Details; is there anything else related to DT in Task Manger ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hello,
      Please follow the Terramex reply.

Also, needs to know what exactly version Microsoft OS build do you have now and what DT software had been installed. Would be better if you contact to support center support-eml@disc-soft.com regarding the issue.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by AbsolutePineapple View Post
        Hello,

I have recently updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10 and since then whenever I use file explorer i am greeted with a dozen "This app cannot run on this PC" notifications. I have tried to manually uninstall Daemon tools but it says that daemon tools is already open, and from what i can see it is not open at all. I've tried to update daemon tools from the main site but I'm greeted by an error message saying "Please close daemon tools to continue". I am desperate to fix this problem as I cannot even browse my computer without seeing all these error messages. any help is greatly appreciated!
        Actually I found many problem when I update the windows.
        Just like I lost some files , even some software cannot open.
        Just wondering on that..

Comment

Originally Posted by kathykit View Post
          Actually I found many problem when I update the windows.
          Just like I lost some files , even some software cannot open.
          Just wondering on X stand that..
          and its so annoying whenever cant open

Comment

Working...
          X