Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD after installing SPTD driver on Windows 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
    Hello,

It gave me the error "Can't attach to non-ATAPI device" on DAEMON Tools Ultra 5 and "No devices were found" on version 4.1.0 (I tried both versions).
    Any ideas how to fix this? - Yes, we need trace a boot logs regarding this issue. Maybe SPTD doesn't detect correctly the device connection. Please mail on support-eml@disc-soft.com
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting our support team.

The mount to physical device feature don't work with non-ATAPI devices.
    Please specify what Windows OS? Please also specify the SPTD version that installed.

Can you also tell what controller is used to your CD-ROM? You see it please go to Device manager - DVD\CD-ROM drivers. Select your optical drive and go to View - Devices by connection where you can see the connection type (as example look at screenshots):

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1804

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1805

Here is how the situation looks like on my PC:

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1806

I still cannot understand what is wrong and why I get this freaking message "No devices were found"... Maybe the CD-ROM should be connected to ATA Channel 0 not 1. I don't know...
    Please, help me fix this issue !

Administrator

Hello,

We sent you required steps yesterday. Have you got it? In case no please provide another email for correspondence. Also please check the SPAM folder, the replies might be accidentally forwarded to a SPAM folder.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
    Hello,

We sent you required steps yesterday. Have you got it? In case no please provide another email for correspondence. Also please check the SPAM folder, the replies might be accidentally forwarded to a SPAM folder.
    I didn't receive anything. Could you please resend your reply ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123