Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USing Dameon For 1st time, i've saved my PS2 game (RATCHET&CLANK) w Alcohol120&mounted it with DAMEONv3.47 what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USing Dameon For 1st time, i've saved my PS2 game (RATCHET&CLANK) w Alcohol120&mounted it with DAMEONv3.47 what

i have saved my PS2 game (RATCHET&CLANK) with (Alcohol120&mounted it with DAMEONv3.47) what do i do NEXT..

i want to burn (copy) my saved back up?
    (i've wasted about 10 DVD-R's..but no luck when i put my copy in PS Box it only goes to x and triangle screen..thats it..yes i have a modchip in it..)

Tnx in advance!
    :roll:

Daemon-Tools does not support PS2 games. It is only made to emulate CD's that your computer will accept, so that you don't have to swap cd's. Your computer doesn't accept PS2 discs. Daemon-Tools doesn't burn discs either. To burn that disc, use Alchohol 120%.

PS Aren't mod chips illegal?
    Failure is the mother of success.

Comment

Originally Posted by rendariaka
      Daemon-Tools does not support PS2 games. It is only made to emulate CD's that your computer will accept, so that you don't have to swap cd's. Your computer doesn't accept PS2 discs. Daemon-Tools doesn't burn discs either. To burn that disc, use Alchohol 120%.

PS Aren't mod chips illegal?
      First of all Tnx for your Reply .. i used Alchohol 120% but that didn't do the job.?

..and yes everything in legal and everything is illegal these days..i dont play games PS or XBOX etc. never did its for somebody else..Tnx again! :oops:

Comment

uh, maybe u made ur iso wrong? or don't use alcohol to burn it? i dont know about ps2 games. But i dont think its as simple as dump an iso, then burning it

Comment

Working...
        X