X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG Problem with SCSI/RAID host controller

1. I install DT4 on clean system
    2. Everything seems fine till reboot
    3. And then i got these 3 messages : Problem Ejecting SCSI/RAID nHost Controller in title bar and in the window reads these : 'The device ЁSCSI/RAID Host controller' cannot be stopped right now. try stopping the device again later.

4. Another little window from dt4 : Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.

I have 2 disks, first is on primary channel on mb as master and the other one is hitachi SATA drive 80 gb.

All my friends can install it but me - NO.

thanks in advance.:wink:

PS for my bad english !!!

Seven
    All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Anybody??? HELPPPPPPP !!!!!
    All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Originally Posted by Seven
      4. Another little window from dt4 : Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.
      Look here:
      http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/showthread.php?t=6894
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
        i read all that and whole forum trying to find solution for my problem but nothing found. Please can you tell me what do You mean about my problem because it is very annoying and nobody can tell us what to do except DT devs. Tnx in advance.

Seven

Comment

All the great suggestions are in that thread. There's nothing more to offer ATM.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X