Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Showing results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Unable to set new drive letter under Vista

Customer

Which advices mentioned in this thread have you already tried ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Default error at installation

hi, when im installing daemon tools, i get a message that the device drivers need to be updated, i tried to update it online (didnt work), searched the daemon tools website for drivers (not there), and tried several folders on my hd (didnt work either).
    as long as this drivers are not installed, it seems impossible to create an (working) virtual drive.
    Atm i have windows vista again, i didnt have the problem with windows 7. i also had win vista for a while before 7, back then DT worked fine with vista..

ive tried different versions of DT, but they all have the same error.

does someone know, where to get the update for DTsoft device drivers??

the error is:

Er is een nieuw apparaat dat is aangesloten op uw computer gevonden, maar het stuurprogramma voor het apparaat dat nodig is om het apparaat te kunnen gebruiken kan niet worden gevonden. U kunt het stuurprogramma vinden op de cd die is meegeleverd met het apparaat, of u kunt het van de website van de fabrikant downloaden. De hardware-id van het apparaat is DTSOFTBUS&Rev1\DTCDROM&Rev1.

Probleemhandtekening:

Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: PnPDriverNotFound

Architectuur: x86

Hardware-id: DTSOFTBUS&Rev1\DTCDROM&Rev1

Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Landinstelling-id: 1043

Customer

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution: Uw cd- of dvd-station kan geen media lezen of schrijven
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Might want to mention what the error message was, otherwise they won't be able to do more than guess at the problem.

might want to mention what the error message was, other wise they won't be able to do more than guess at the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CiSSeL View Post
    I have the same problem. Canґt add a letter to the D-tool.

BUT my original Cd\DVD driver is gone to after installing
    D-Tools 4. Tryd to repare it , but nothing. I delated the
    drivers and reinstalld them but no luck. I get an error kod
    the kod is 31.
    i have the same problem

Customer

Hallo sarah1990, and welcome to the forums
    Please try to manually delete upper/lower filter entries as described here (Resolution) and reboot:
    The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP/7/8/8.1).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456