pop t2t problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To your first question:
    You can try it but the new Starforce versions wouldn't work with deactivating in bios. The only work with unplugging.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I see, and which cable do you exactly unplug, the the really wide one( http://www.proffs.nu/images/idecable.jpg ) or the thing one ( http://www.fleetwoodcomputers.co.uk/...blebulebig.jpg ). And how exactly. If you are tired of anwsering this question, you can also give me al ink to a site that explains it all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vulcan Raven
        I see, and which cable do you exactly unplug, the the really wide one( http://www.proffs.nu/images/idecable.jpg ) or the thing one ( http://www.fleetwoodcomputers.co.uk/...blebulebig.jpg ). And how exactly. If you are tired of anwsering this question, you can also give me al ink to a site that explains it all.
        It doesn't matter if it's wide or thin. Just pull it off the back of each cd drive. Or you can unplug the power cables.

Comment

got it working with bios

hey guys i somehow got it working with the bios method

my 2 optical drives are on secondary ide and i have a sata drive(important) on port 0 and i dont have an nforce mb.

So i installed pop then went to bios and disabled secondary ide but the drives still showed up in xp....any1 know why?
          anyway i re-enabled sec ide controller i then remembered the "sata port configure as" setting with primary master, slave, sec master, slave as options to choose from. i dont have much experience with sata so i dunno if this is a common option and i think that it makes the sata drive look like its on primary or secondary ide or something like that.

i had my sata port 0 configured as primary master and then i changed it to secondary master and i guess it overrode BOTH drives on sec ide and none of the optical drives showed up in xp and then pop worked.
          i tested this twice by uninstalling pop and starforce and it still worked. im pretty sure people with sata have that configure as option in there, anyway i hope this helps and sorry for the long post.

Comment

I have a laptop too. There is no way to disconect my dvd-rom (an easy way ofcourse). I have tried SFNightmare tools but nothing works. I even got a "blue screen" for my first time, when I tried to disable the node. Even when I tried to enable the node! So I won't use them again. If you find another way to by pass starforce security system please post it a.s.a.p

Comment

Can anyone else confirm the bios method?

Comment

pop3_how?, could you please stop asking the same in every thread? I answered your question concerning PoP in another thread. The rules clearly state you're only supposed to post a question ONCE.
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

STARFORCE 3.6.10.6. su**s

Man is there any way to run POP TTT i mounted an image with daemon 4 with all emu opt on,and it does not work?!I unpluged ide cables and also it ain't work?I have only on virtual drive wit pop ttt mini image mounted on it and it can't run POP TTT.It's the same error every time o"please insert POP3 in to your drive".Are there any ideas to run POP TTT i have two CD drivers DVD-RW and CD-RW?What is the problem?

Comment

Originally Posted by EDDY212
                    Man is there any way to run POP TTT i mounted an image with daemon 4 with all emu opt on,and it does not work?!I unpluged ide cables and also it ain't work?I have only on virtual drive wit pop ttt mini image mounted on it and it can't run POP TTT.It's the same error every time o"please insert POP3 in to your drive".Are there any ideas to run POP TTT i have two CD drivers DVD-RW and CD-RW?What is the problem?

I think mini img not working, at least for me

1. Install DT4

2. Unplug all your CD/DVD manually. [ Just pull the power plug out]

3. Install the game from daemon drive.

4. Restart.

5. Play the game.

Bios method not work on every motherboard.
                    Boycott Starforce

Comment

Hello!
                      i've read some posts that were about unplug IDE cables, and then also use StarForce Nightmare.
                      but why should i use SF Nightmare after i unplug the CD/DVD Roms?

thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Pete_01
                        Hello!
                        i've read some posts that were about unplug IDE cables, and then also use StarForce Nightmare.
                        but why should i use SF Nightmare after i unplug the CD/DVD Roms?

thanks

If u unplug CD/DVD then there is no need to use disable cd/dvd function in SFN. but some game need to disable nod and thats why we use SFN.:wink:
                        Boycott Starforce

Comment

Originally Posted by ISO
                          If u unplug CD/DVD then there is no need to use disable cd/dvd function in SFN. but some game need to disable nod and thats why we use SFN.:wink:
                          ok, thanks

Comment

never tried the game on my laptop before..but i guess i'm lucky coz my laptop is small so it doesn't come with a built in optical drive...SAFE!! lol
                            Athlon64 3000+@2.6GH, DFI NF4 Ultra-D, 1.0G OCZ(2-3-2-5), Asus Radeon X800XL

Comment

Working...
                            X