• Show
Clear All

• What's your security software?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      What's your security software?
      I have got avast 4.8 home edition. I tried to instal STPD with avast turned off. And no change.

Comment

• Do you have ZoneAlarm toolbar installed?
        Peace Through Power

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Do you have ZoneAlarm toolbar installed?
          No i have not.

And I using windows firewall and avast.

Comment

• I have an idea: Make software that doesn't depend on SPTD. You know, like, be original? =) Seriously, if SPTD is the, ah, root of DT hassle, sounds like it would be a good time to become independent of it. Just a thought.

Comment

• **** this, never had this error.

How on hell you make software with this kind of errors, and ask people to edit regestry to solve your stupid errors.

And you wait for people to pay for this software?

DT worked fiine for years today i get this error, wonder how many virus you pu on dt lite?

Comment

• Dear ruicunha!

Did you pay for DAEMON Tools software? I guess you didn't.
                Originally Posted by ruicunha View Post
                DT worked fiine for years
                And you used DT without any payment. So what do you want? Can you make better software? Do this if you can!

For your information, it is not DT error. If you want to ask SPTD developers team concerning this problem, you should go to DuplexSecure.

Originally Posted by ruicunha View Post
                wonder how many virus you pu on dt lite?
                What viruses are you talking about???

P.S. Please DO NOT use filthy language. Otherwise you will be permanently banned.

Comment

• I have Win 7 64bit with DT Pro v4.36.0309.0160 version. Installation went fine but after the restart I could not open DT (but mounting works fine until I restart). I got always the following warning: this program requires at least windows 2000 with SPTD 1.69 or higher. Kernel debugger must be disabled.
                  I already patched the SPTD (was just a reinstallation).
                  How can I solve it?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Security software solutions | DAEMON Pro Help
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

• I have Windows vista (SP2), avast 5 free together with Zonealarm. After installing Zonelarm my deamon lite tools began to give me "This program require atleast Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.60 or higher. Kernel debugging must be inactive". before that it worked smoothly

Regards,
                      Valentin

Comment

• Did you follow above procedure?
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

• hey

I having the same problem on DT lite.
                          I have Avira AntiVir Personal, and Windows XP version 2002 service pack 3... I don't understand very mutch about computers system, so explain to me the simplest way please.
                          Thank you

Comment

• Did you follow this guide - Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Comment

• If you have recently tried to install Daemon Tools 4, you may have encountered the error “Virtual SCSI driver not detected”, preventing Daemon Tools from starting after installation is complete. On a Windows 2000 SP4 system, wander into Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System, then click on the Hardware tab. Finally, click Device Manager…. If you see that a device under SCSI and RAID controllers has an exclamation point (!), you win.

To resolve the issue, you can now right click on the device with the exclamation point and select Properties. Now click the Driver tab and click Update Driver… In the Upgrade Device Driver Wizard, click Next, Search for a suitable…, and Next. Check only Specify a location and enter the path C:\winnt\system32 on a Windows 2000 Professional system and click OK. (The path varies on a Windows XP system C:windows\system32 for Windows XP Professional.) Windows should find a SCSI/RAID Host Controller. Click Next and Yes when warned the device driver is not digitally signed. Now, finish the process by clicking Finish.

Windows will probably want to restart. Allow it to restart once it’s convenient. You should find that Daemon Tools v4 is finally able to install a virtual CD-ROM drive, which will of course require you to reboot again. However, once your reboots are complete Daemon Tools should be working correctly.

To fix Kernel Debugger issue....require at least window 2000 with SPTD 1.21 or higher download SPTD 1.69 here
                              DuplexSecure - Downloads

Comment

• Internal/Kernel Debugger Issues

Gentlemen... thought ya might like to know. I too have been experiencing this kernel debugger/sptd/internal error on attempted reinstall mess o' issues. Even by following ALL the steps I could find for fixing it I was unable to resolve this.

HOWEVER...

I went over to oldapps, and downloaded version 4.30.3 - works just fine, installed without a fuss, functions - no hay problema. What does this signify? Not too sure. But I figured it might be useful information for the powers that be.

Hraefn

Comment

Working...
                                X