Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating ISO's

Hi,

What's the best program to create ISO images with?

Creating ISO's

It depends on for what purposes you need the ISOґs.
    CDRWin can write ISO Images for e.g. Backup purposes. VSOґs CopyToCD does the same, but you can use it from the Context Menu (Select Drawer or Files and Rightclick, select CopyToCD).
    These Images can be mouted with Daemon-Tools.
    The revolution will not be televised !
    ** DAN **

Comment

I wouldn't use the ISO format if not absolutely necessary. The image formats of programs like Alcohol or ******** are superior if it comes to the creation of images of copy-protected CDs.

Comment

Well, the reason I ask is because I normally use CloneCD, but don't like the way it creates 3 files for each image (1 .ccd, 1 .img and 1 .sub);
        INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
        and I thought .ISO's would be better because they're only 1 file.

If .ISO's are no good, what's the best format for creating 1-file images?

Comment

Because the emntioned programs DO create more than one image file they're superior. There's no program creating only one image file that can compete.

Comment

Originally Posted by SwENSkE
            Because the emntioned programs DO create more than one image file they're superior. There's no program creating only one image file that can compete.
            I'm sure that's true, but it doesn't really answer my question. What's the best way to create 1-file images?

Comment

Working...
            X