Windows XP boot problem with 4.03 daemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP boot problem with 4.03 daemon

Ok, this is a strange problem. I installed 4.03 daemon but windows wont boot to desktop. They stay at the loading screen, the loading bar is moving but they stay there. They dont go to the log on screen. If u reset the pc 3-4 times or boot to safe mode a few times then the problem goes away untill u restart again lol. I also had alchohol installed along with daemon but i had to format for other reasons, so i installed only daemons but the problem still remains. I removed 4.03 and installed 3.47 and the pc boots ok.

Anyone knows what cozing this and how to fix it?

Regards

P.S i hope i was clear on the problem, if u didnt understand let me know and i ll try to explain better.

Steel

I am having the same problem, has anyone found any answers??? I found out that, in my case, when I have an image mounted it would act this way, but if I do not have one mounted, it will boot up perfectly fine. Never did this before, it just started happening one day. But I'll try to look more into it.

Comment

@dpaul007:
      Disable automount in such case.
      Where are the images located (network, usb drive, etc.)?
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'll try disable automount and report back on it.

And the images are located on my computer.

Comment

I'm having the exact problem. What i normally do to fix it is boot into safe mode and unmount the image, then i'm fine after that. its a pain.

Originally Posted by dpaul007
          I am having the same problem, has anyone found any answers??? I found out that, in my case, when I have an image mounted it would act this way, but if I do not have one mounted, it will boot up perfectly fine. Never did this before, it just started happening one day. But I'll try to look more into it.

Comment

Working...
          X