X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with KingKong

Hi,
    I installed the game with deamoon tools,
    and after the installation I unplugged the DVD device(i have only this device). but the game didn't worked I got this message:

what can i do?
    -I have NFORCE 4 and hardisk-SATA.

sorry about my bad english
    thanks

Hey,

This may sound stupid... but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about AntiBlah. I know this worked great with Star Wars Battlefront II, so is it confirmed it does not work with EAW then?

I haven't bought the game yet, so I can't tell, but I know it worked great with my purchased version of Battlefront II.

Have they got around this with the different version of SecureROM in EAW?

I tried to use AntiSecuROM on Battlefront II, but it just freezes my computer when the game tries to start (think there's something wrong with my pc). The only way I can get BFII to work is to start it in Safe Mode, but I can't do this with AntiSecuROM because it must not send the extra command line arguments to the exe. AntiBlah is the only way for me to get BFII to work, so I'm wondering if it works with EAW too.

Comment

easy way out

if you have unplugget the cd/dvd-rom and it says you have 2 disks inn that means you must use another program that makes virtual cd's like alcohol 120%
      3.2ghz. xpPRO sp2.1gb ram. asus gforce 6600gt 128mb.

Comment

see this post if you wanna play EAW http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...ht=star+empire
        I bring MVP's to there knees any mothafucka wanna PVP with me

Comment

Working...
        X