so what have i done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what have i done ?

yesterday i installed DT V 4.3 86X i dont know why i chose this version during install it told me it will make some kind of changes to SCSI and staff ........................
    today a friend of mine told me i need to install 403 64X and so i uninstaled the 86 one but when i click on the 64 one
    it says " the platform is not suported " now what have i done ? do i need to fix staff what the . difference between the 86X and 64X and if i need to fix something how do i ?

thank you !

If you installed v4.03_x86 you can NOT install v4.03_x64 - the x64 version is for 64bit OS only, thus you get the "platform not supported" message.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
      If you installed v4.03_x86 you can NOT install v4.03_x64 - the x64 version is for 64bit OS only, thus you get the "platform not supported" message.
      so what the difference between the 2 i have win xp pro as my OS
      and just so i understand 100% i could install the 64 one but because i installed the 86 one i no longer can ? if so does it do me any DAMAGE ?

Comment

Is WinXP Pro 64bit OS? No - so you can NOT install the x64 version.
        The fact you were able to install the x86 version proves you've obviously 32bit OS, otherwise you would've got the "platform not supported" message with that version.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
          Is WinXP Pro 64bit OS? No - so you can NOT install the x64 version.
          The fact you were able to install the x86 version proves you've obviously 32bit OS, otherwise you would've got the "platform not supported" message with that version.
          ok i get it it was never up to me i didn't do anything wrong
          thanks for your time

Comment

Working...
          X