Being stuck when installed Daemon333.exe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being stuck when installed Daemon333.exe

When I first tried to install Daemon333, some serious problem happened. I have to reboot the computer. Then I found that only part of the Daemon was installed in my computer. Of course it can not run at all. When I run the Daemon333.exe again, the warning message was as follow,

"Error 1327. Invalid Drive F:\"

click OK, the next message was

"The installer was interrupted before DAEMON Tools could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again"

No way to go ahead. Also no way to go back. When I tried to remove the Daemon, I found it was not in the "Add or Remove Programs" menu.

So I am stuck on the half way. Somebady can same me and my computer?

Thank you very much!

Common Problems and Solutions

See the post entitled "Error 25002 (invalid driver names or driver conflict), or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers" in the Common Problems and Solutions forum.

Perform each step and if you get stuck or need to skip a step you can post a reply here for help. You need to reboot after each step that involves deleting a file or modifying the registry. Once you've followed all the instructions you can start the installation process over again.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Manual removal procedure of such obsolete version is mentioned in these threds:

Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
      X