Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM 2006 help??

Hi guys, first post and all.

My problem is this: Ive installed FM 2006 using Demon Tools, Iso buster but when I go and try and start the game It asks for the CD to be placed in the drive. How can I bypass this in order to start the game?

Thanks, Dave

How did you create your image (program/settings).
    You need an image created with Alcohol 120% and SD4Hide for example.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Ive done all that, in My Computer it is in drive E: and all the data is there just like it would be if there was a disk in. But when I go and load it it asks for the disk to be put in.

Thanks for the reply. Any ideas?
      Last edited by avfc67; 05.03.2006, 18:02.

Comment

SO, you created an image and mounted it in the drive E using Daemon-Tools?
        I need to know how you created your image.
        You need an image created with Alcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com), download the trial-version and install it then out your original cd/dvd in. Use the Image Making Wizard for creating an image.
        If it's on CD choose the Safedisk 2/3 profile. If it's on DVD jsut click next. Choose the mds format and start the reading process. Then it's finished mount this image with DT 4 and use SD4Hide for antiblacklisting, if it's needed:
        this thread

Comment

Sorry...Yep, ive done that, used Alcohol. Ive mounted the image etc. Installed the game without the disc in but without the disc it doesnt load.

Comment

What error did appear?
            Maybe you need SD4Hide for antiblacklisting:
            www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
            Download it, unpack it.
            Mount your image, start SD4Hide press Hide and start the game. After you finished playing press Restore.

Comment

The message that comes up is: Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application.

Any ideas?

Comment

Did you use SD4Hide?

Comment

go to the folder where you installed the game, right click fm.exe, select properties, then select compatibility and select Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 5).

then mount the image with daemon or insert the CD and you shouldn't have any problems now(I'm using XP and it works perfectly).Hope it helps.Cheers

Comment

Guys.....thanks a lot, both your suggestions worked a treat.

Thanks again.

Comment

how do i run my pc game

ok i have created a image file for a pc game its football manager 2006 and i have made it with clonecd..
                      now i mounted it with daemon tools, it has installed fine..but when i go to run my game it says insert the correct cd/dvd rom?? what do i do?

Comment

I tell you what you can do, read the first page of this topic... there are 2 different solutions... and there can be lots more since this game has a pretty basic protection.try to read before asking next time.Cheers

avfc67 glad to help

Comment

i just searching for a solution desperate... and by accident i found this site from daemon which i was trying to install a game(Football Manager 06) with it.Also by accident i came to this forum and again by accident find this topic...i follow your suggestions and HERE I AM!!!!

I AM GOING TO TEST FootballManager06

YOUUUHOUUUU

THX

Comment

just by accident I saw your post , you're welcome. FM in my opinion is the best manager game around, it even has the real names of the youth team players... simply amazing

Comment

Working...
                            X