Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change the CD in the middle of a game

I am new to DAEMON manager.
    When I am starta game with CD1, how do I go back to WINDOWS to load the CD2 and the back to the game ?

You can press the Windows-Key or STRG+ALT+ENTF (Taskmgr) for minimizing the game then you can change the mounted image using DT. Just click on the game in the taskbar and you should be back in game.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

problem with the keys

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
      You can press the Windows-Key or STRG+ALT+ENTF (Taskmgr) for minimizing the game then you can change the mounted image using DT. Just click on the game in the taskbar and you should be back in game.

Thanks for your reponse.
      When pressing the Windows-Key, nothing happen. Looks like the game has got an higher priority over this key ( I am running windows 98 , may be this makes a difference )
      I would like to test "STRG+ALT+ENTF" but I do not understand this. What are those keys STRG and ENTF ??

Sorry for beind so ignorant ....

Comment

what are the STRG and ENTERF keys ??

Unfortunately, the key WINDOWS does not work when I run the game. Looks like the game has gotan higher priority against the key. ( I am running windows 98, may be this is teh reason why ... )

I would like to try the combination opening the task manager, but what are the STRG and the ENTERF keys ?
        sorry for my deep ignorance .... coudl you explain me waht are those two keys ?

Comment

Maybe it works by creating 2 virtual drives and mounting the first cd into drive 1 and the 2nd cd into drive 2. So the game has the access to cd1 and cd2.

Comment

Sorry i used the german words.
            You have to press Ctrl Alt Del at the same time.

Comment

Or Alt & Tab together to switch thru...
              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Ah, I needed this too.
                That works, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X