DAEMON Tools 4.0.3 X64 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAEMON Tools 4.0.3 X64 problems

hi! I got a problem when I trying to install D-Tools. I Got a AMD 64 CPU so I download the X64. But when I Try to install it, it says : Platform not suportet. uhm, why? I dont understand why, I'm not a newbie on this kind of stuff... The weird thing is that I got further in the install progress with the X86. in that installation i got to the Agrement, there it crashes. The other weird thing is that D-Tools has been installed on this Comp. before...I Dont get it :S so please help me...

Kiss and hugh Tobbe

You cannot use the 64 bit version if you're running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 32 bit. You need a 64-bit OS and a 64-bit processor. That's likely the cause for the platform not supported error message. As for why the 32-bit version crashes, I don't know.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

allright, but what I know so do I have 64-bit OS. I hanen't bulid the computer myself. it's a Packard Bell, so I think it's a 64-bit OS...So I dont get it why I dont cant install it. I can install the v3.47 but not 4.03 :S
      Really Weird

But thx for your answer

Comment

If you are able to install v3.47 you obviously have 32bit OS, thus you've to use v4.03_x86.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Right click on "My computer", "Properties" and look in System, you will see something like "Microsoft Windows XP ..." but nothing with x64.
          Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Allright..! But when I try to Install the v4.03 X8, I get a message: Internal setup error. Contact Support. Why? :S i dont get it!

Comment

Working...
            X