Daemon stopped working with Securom 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon stopped working with Securom 7

My daemon tools v4.03 was working flawless with the latest games such as The Regiment, Empire at War and Curerom. Then I installed Commandos Strike Force and now I cannot run any of them. It says the Disc cannot be authenticated and to insert original disc. I removed Commandos, uninstalled and reinstalled DT, upgraded Curerom to 1.1, tried Antisecurom but nothing works! Daemon tools seems to work, no error messages and boot normal. What happened? Securom installed some new files or what?

Have you tired reinstalling Daemon-Tools...?
    1. Uninstall D-Tools,
    2. Install all your nessasary games,
    3. Reinstall D-Tools, reboot pc.

This has worked for some users...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Probe with another Securom Anti-Blacklisting tool.
      But I think tha Curerom would work.
      Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jarims
        My daemon tools v4.03 was working flawless with the latest games such as Empire at War and Curerom.

Im having the same problem, mainly with: Empire at War...

I tried the reInstall, I tried Securom (which could use a better "how to use it" instruction in the download package)

Still nothing works, I get this from the above game, no matter what I do:

Emulator detected!
        Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.

I tried turning all option on & off in v4.03 & also using Securom on top of Daemon 4.03

thanks for the help
        Last edited by seboyd2000; 16.03.2006, 18:24.

Comment

Do you have any other software installed like CloneCD, Alcohol or similar that have virtual drives? Those might be blacklisted as well, not only Daemon Tools.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Alcohol 120% 1.95.3823 + CureRom 1.3.1 Works For me In Fear + Empire At War

Comment

Working...
            X