file access problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file access problem

i want to mount a image but it gives me this message when i do so : unable to mount image. cue sheet: line 1 - File not accessable.

can any one help me with my problem???,

i know its probly not a problm with dameon tools but i still need to know if i can fix it.

thanks

lol oops, haha, daemon tools

Comment

you edit the cue with a texteditor or something. in the first line stands the name from the .bin. this name is pobably wrong. replace it with the right name.

Comment

mounting problem

Hi, it has nothing to do with daemon tools. I have the same exact problem on WinXP-sp1 with D-Tools but also with eMule and so on ...

The first time I try to load an image (I'm administrator) it says 'not accessable', but when I try a second time it loads perfectly fine. :shock:

I tried to modify the security settings for my hardrive, allowing not only administrators but also anyone to read/write. It worked for a while but then a crash 'restored' the problem.

It is a general security access to files not a bug in D-Tools, anyway if anyone knows how to get rid of this annoyance ... please ... :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X