This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME. I AM A NEWBIE

i have a really newbish question here. ok, here is my problem: i have two .bin files: sdchag1.bin and sdchag2.bin; sdchag1.bin is the first cd and sdchag2.bin is the 2nd cd of the game i am trying to install . I know how to install the game by burning it into a cd, but i am very puzzled as to how i can install a game without burning the bins into cds. i heard that it is possible with daemon tools, but i am having a really hard time figuring it out. would some one plz tell me what i have to do in order to install my game?

What Program was used for Image-Creation?

Comment

i use iso buster to extract those bins. and then i run setup to install the game , however, when setup ask me to put in disk 2 , that is when i get stuck because i dont have a burner which would allow me to burn disk 2 and put it in when it ask me to during the installation. i heard that daemon tools allows people without a burner to extract and install an iso game that requires two cds, but how?

Comment

Don't ask for support with your warez-stuff. Read the damned rules :evil:

Comment

Working...
        X