DataType drop menu in Alcohol 120% help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DataType drop menu in Alcohol 120% help

Was going to play Serious Sam the Second Encounter again but when I went to Alcohol 120% image making wizard then tried to change the datatype but it only has custom how do I change it to show safedisk and the other protections? It use to show them
    Did I just overlook something little?

and what should I set for Safedisk v2.60.052?

Just create an image with default settings, not using DPM.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

figured it out!

I had the same problem, and after a few hours of experimenting I figured out that the securom/safedisc/starforce protection dropdown items are NOT included in the trial version of Alcohol 120. You must use the retail or purchased online version.
      Last edited by Underheaven; 02.04.2006, 04:41. Reason: made appropriate

Comment

There are no protection scheme when you want to make an image of a DVD... Only when you want to make a CD image!
        Carpe diem

Comment

Oh yeah Kinlaadare, I forgot about that.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by zippea
            I had the same problem, and after a few hours of experimenting I figured out that the securom/safedisc/starforce protection dropdown items are NOT included in the trial version of Alcohol 120. You must use the retail or purchased online version.
            Thats news to me, There is no difference between trial version to retail other than the 30 day limitation. ???

Comment

Working...
            X