Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Oblivion

Hey guys!
    Today i just bought Oblivion. I installed and everything worked fine. However as I clicked on "New Game" and then confirmed that the game was stuck. I could only close it by the task manager...
    So could any1 of u kindly send me a savegame as soon as possible after the beginning of Oblivion.
    Thx in advance!

LooDos

//EDiT: i noticed that even with a savegame it doesn't work and also if i click on exit in the game menue the game is stuck...
    Anyone have a solution for this one???
    Last edited by LooDos; 28.03.2006, 12:38.
    My sysProfile!

I just got the game and was about to send a savegame. I guess it's a graphics card driver issue for you?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hey i like the idea of that sysprofile website, do they have something similar in english?
      we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

oblivion problem

Hi - I also had this problem..

The solution is....

Download and intsall FFDSHOW. ( AT sourceforge)

This will solve the problem - it is caused by your machine not being able to play the intro videos
        Acronis Beta Tester

Comment

i already tried installing FFDSHOW, but there was no change. this is kinda weird problem...

@rjcali: i dunno, but u could google for it.
          My sysProfile!

Comment

Maybe you could try an older version (I would try a bunch of older versions, not just the 1 previous) of ATI video drivers, maybe the latest one you're using has quirks. On my system I had to install the DirectX update, I hope older drivers would be compatible with it.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I had the same problem. I installed FFDShow from this link and it worked:
              FFDShow 1.3.4534 x64 : FFDShow is a powerful codec pack that enhances your multimedia experience by providing support for a wide range of audio and video formats.

I hope you can make works too.
              Byes

Comment

Working...
              X