Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Secure Mode in registry?

Hi,

Is it possible to disable secure mode in the registry or in an ini file by example?
    In fact, im creating an unattended Windows CD with "Mount ISO" feature in context menu. So, i wish to disable secure mode silently.

Thanx,
    Kal

No, this feature was required due to stupid protections disabling emulations and/or unmounting images - thus it is protected.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Ok. So, its totally impossible to disable it "silently" ?

I've searched with HD Oberver, RegShot.... but nothing. That is the first time that i saw that

Anyway, thanks for the prog, it should be a part of windows so its necesarry.

Comment

isn't it strange, how so many 1st time posters are always making new programs and need special information about daemon tools inner workings ? some sound like noobs, but others maybe inadvertently, show that that may know more then they let on by letting slip something, maybe the kind of programs they use.

Comment

Originally Posted by ß
          isn't it strange, how so many 1st time posters are always making new programs and need special information about daemon tools inner workings ? some sound like noobs, but others maybe inadvertently, show that that may know more then they let on by letting slip something, maybe the kind of programs they use.
          Oh, excuse me , i'm not an "Experienced user" as you... You're the best B!

Comment

Working...
          X