FEAR problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEAR problems!

I have tried using all of the securom 7 things and none of them seem to work. I even burned the image to a dvd and tried to run the game off of that and still no luck! I disabled all of my virtual drives, used 3or4or5 different programs for the securom 7. I would think that would get past the whole emulatio thing right? I made the image and burned with alcohol. I have the Dvd Directors edition of Fear, does this have a newer prtection?? Anyone who got it to work please help.

Create an image using Alcohol 120% and enable the DPMoption with high precision and a slow readspeed. Then mount the image with DT 4 and use CureROM or AntisecurROM (Securom loader from the d-load section) for antiblacklisting.
    What error message do you get? Do you have CloneCD installed?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

ok, now, i know this is an older post, but does this work only for the cd version or the directors edition dvd as well?

Comment

If the protection got updated then you maybe need to use a never antiblacklisting tool e.g. YASU.
        But the image making process is the same.
        Insert the CD, make sure you have latest Alcohol 120/52% installed and click on Image Makng Wizard. Then enabled the DPM extraction with high precision and choose the mds fileformat in the next step. For DPM read speed choose a high speed or a slow if it isn't working with the high read image.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

The latest version of FEAR (1.08) runs with CureROM, if I recall correctly. FEAR Extraction Point needs YASU, however.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
          X