Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ending explorer"

Hello there.

I got daemon-tools few days ago and it installed without problems. But now I have discovered a new problem. After playing for example Battlefield 2 I exit the daemon tools. But when I log off my winxp account there always comes a window that says "ending explorer". This window doesn't pop up when I haven't used the daemon tools. So how can daemon-tools effect to the windows explorer like this? Is there any way to fix this? I only play Battlefield 2 and it's bought from store.

Try maybe unmounting the bf2 image you have mounted to play before logging off.
    I myself have not experienced the problem you are having, but it kinda makes sense to me that the mounted image may be holding u up on shut down.
    SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

Thanks for your advice Ampheta but I always unmount the image and exit the daemon-tools before logging off. We are going to format the hard drive soon so I hope it would help. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Why do you shut down DT ? I leave it always on.
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

me too, because exiting the daemon.exe does not make any sense, nor makes any difference.

@lalli: the problem you've discovered just appears after playing a game?
          no way to hav phun wth sciendz

Comment

I just tried to log off without playing a game and the daemon-tools on. The "ending program - explorer.exe" didn't come. The window comes only when I've played Battlefield 2 and used the daemon-tools. The window doesn't come when I don't use the daemon-tools when played.

Comment

Working...
            X