Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Access the virtual drive

Hi

I always used dt 3.47, and I never had any issue, all my image and mini-images worked perfectly.

So, I decided to install DAEMON Tools 4.0.3 X86...after unistalling the old one.

EVERYTHING went fine.

So, I tried a image of a game I had, a full disc back up...the autorun went fine, but I couldnt access the virtual drive...it just said that the drive was empty.

When I tried to mount a simple ISO image with some data I stored on my pc, after "mounting" I couldnt access the virtual drive....after some time a message appeared "SYSTEM ERROR - unable to read G: drive", or something similar...I tried to repeat the error, but now it just keep saying that the drive is empty, despite that the image IS mounted, at least in daemon tools.

Pleae, if you know, help me, because I cant really figure out how to solve this, and I loved the software you created....
    It is not dead which can forever lie
    And with the passing of strange eons, even death may die.

Update:

I reinstalled again the latest version of DT and everything seem to work now...

However before doing that, after unistalling the latest version I tried to go back to 3.47, but it wont install...is it normal?

Comment

v4.0x and v3.x are not compatible - you've to remove SPTD layer first in order to get previous version working.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
        v4.0x and v3.x are not compatible - you've to remove SPTD layer first in order to get previous version working.
        Understood, so everything is normal and fine now.

Thanks for the support and for this awesome product, dont give up and show to these copy protection creators that they cannot deny our right to make backups to preserve our originals!

Comment

Working...
        X