X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP. Problem with running toca 3

Hey everyone,

This is my first post.
    My toca does work, but the problem is when my game loads to start a race... it closes the whole game
    It says "send" or "dont send" error report afterwards.
    This is really annoying me because i really want to play my game.
    Can some1 please help me as soon as possible
    Thanks

does your pc meet the requirements??
    check codemaster forum!
    if you have a dual core pc than: start the game (not a race) press crtl+alt+del and disable 1 core for the game!

Comment

What u mean turn off one core? When I press ctrl + alt + del, what do I end??

Comment

He means:
        1. press ctrl+alt+delete (taskmanager)
        2.Switch to process list
        3.right click on the toca3.exe (dont know if its the toca3.exe, just search for the exe file of the toca in the list) then pressn on the last option you can press at this right-click-menü. Then disable CPU 1 in the next dialog.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

OKay thanks i'll give ti a try.

Comment

Turns out i dont have a dual core computer :p. Any1 got any other solutions?
            Thanks, much appreciated

Comment

you can try asking codemasters support!! They help really really good.........

Comment

I have asked codemaster. But in the mean time there must be a way around this. It doesnt seem like its 2 complicated 2 solve, so sum1 must know how 2 do it.

Comment

"It doesn't seem like it's too complicated" is unfortunately not quite true. Especially problems with no discernible cause aren't easy to solve. It may be a bug in the game, it may be due to driver problems, bad DirectX installation, some other software interfering... Hard to tell.

Try updating your video drivers to the latest version. If you can, do the same for your other drivers. Get the latest DirectX (it's an update from February '06), be sure to have admin rights when running the game.

If all doesn't help, I'm not sure what else you can do but wait for an official patch.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i have exactly the same problem, and no one can help me, its not my pc, p4@3.6, 7800gtx, 2gb ram, or my drivers 93.11, i reinstall the game 3 times but when it start to load the intro it crash to the desktop and it gives me an error message send or dont send. if anyone have any idea i would be really greatfull.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X