Need Big Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Big Help

dear i have tried all sorts of the tricks on the net to break this franky star force on POPTHT and Splinter cell CT but nothings works for me an one got some extra ordinary trick plz plz plz help me

Do the games work with your original CD/DVD's?
    You need an image created with Alcohol 120% (or blindwrite) with DPM-Info. Shutdown your pc, physically unplug all your drives except the hdd's,mount the image using DT 4 then play the game. You need to do this all the time you want to play the game. If you wouldn't do that then use your original cd.
    SCCT also works for me by disabling the secondary ide-channel (checkout which channel your cd/dvd-drives/burners are connected to). But newer SF games (>3.5) only works with unplugged drives, except Spellforce 2 (SF 3.7) that works using a mini-image without unplugging for now.
    Next time you can use the search function before posting, there are already many threads about this.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i have tried everything including all sorts of trick like this one but something else

Comment

If would be helpful if you'd mention all the steps you tried rather than just saying "everything"
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

soory late

i mean to say
          using win2kxx noder
          using starfuck.
          SFN.
          LOW DPM SETTINGS.
          making new images many times.
          removing cables.
          turnning off the dvd room by cable button.
          disabling drivers.
          using patches for changing formates like converting image into diffrent speeds
          e.g sony 42x stuff like that
          different cd clonners
          etc
          i do rem these if any thing else plz tell me

Comment

Originally Posted by Exaustar
            i mean to say
            using win2kxx noder
            using starfuck.
            SFN.
            LOW DPM SETTINGS.
            making new images many times.
            removing cables.
            turnning off the dvd room by cable button.
            disabling drivers.
            using patches for changing formates like converting image into diffrent speeds
            e.g sony 42x stuff like that
            different cd clonners
            etc
            i do rem these if any thing else plz tell me
            I feel your pain so do this it might help. you need to download 2 files from http://www.techamok.com/links.php?typ=1
            one is A-Ray Scanner 2.0.2.3 to find out what protection that game is using! Then you need to look for some to hide you emlater! I think this one would do Anti-Blaxx v1.18!! Hope that help you out.

Comment

Working...
            X