• need help about x64 bit

i have installed windows vista but it still gave me 32bit support
    but i do have 64 bit processor
    PENTIUM 4 @2.9MGH
    512 DRR PC 3200 TWIN MOUSE@400mhz
    ATI 9500/256MB
    tell me what to do to get 64bit grafphics
    plz:spit:

There wont be 64 Bit Graphix. 32 Bit Graphics is standard and nothing more eg. when you have installed 64 Bit OS.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

FYI, Intel Pentium 4's are only capable of 32-bit instruction sets, not 64-bit.

However the new Pentium D's that Just came out have 64-bit instruction sets, and support Dual-Cores. I don't know of any other Processor of intel's has 64-bit instruction sets, but I know for sure Pentium 4's are only 32-bit processors.

Sorry to say your Processor is nothin more than a 32-bit Processor, and that's why you are having that problem

see http://www.intel.com for more information.
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

soory late

but let me tell u that
        i have installed the x64 bit windows as the only in the market is WIN>VISTA
        and i have checked my system capability it supports 64 bit grafics
        i have upgraded my pc on 1 jan 2006 and it is clearly mention that my pross supports SSE/2/3
        [IMG]c:/my pc[/IMG]

Comment

The "64bits graphics" indicate the bus' size of your video cards. Most recent (and not really cheap) cards have 256bits pipes. That has nothing to do with the instructions of your processor... If you have a 32bits system, the drivers are 32bits coded. If you have a 64bits system, the drivers are 64bits coded. The executable that runs when the comp is on, may not be compiled in 64bits, only the drivers, IF you are running a 64bits system.

That's the technical point.
          Carpe diem

Comment

well thanx alot

Comment

Working...
            X