error in arniWORX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in arniWORX

i get this error when i try to install arniWORX after installing d-tools 4.03 x64:

Error accessing daemon.dll! Please make sure, that you turned ''Secure Mode'' off.

And secure mode is turned off, so i really don't understand why i get this error

anyone had this or can help ?

thats wierd, i'm almost ceratin that arniWORX works with D-Tools "Secure Mode" on... one of the purposes of arniWORX is to mount images in D-Tools without having to disable "Secure Mode".

I can't say the above with absolute certainty cause i don't run win x64.

Try uninstalling arniWORX and then D-Tools... reboot...
    Install D-Tools x64... reboot...
    Install arniWORX x64... reboot...
    See wot happens...

btw, arniWORX is an awesome app... great work...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I had the same error and coulden't solve it until now. i tried your idea but don't work for me :-S

Comment

Identical Problem on two seperate x64 machines as well

Originally Posted by Jovani
        i get this error when i try to install arniWORX after installing d-tools 4.03 x64:

Error accessing daemon.dll! Please make sure, that you turned ''Secure Mode'' off.

And secure mode is turned off, so i really don't understand why i get this error

anyone had this or can help ?

I have the EXACT same problem on TWO seperate machines- both of them are Windows XP Professional x64.
        Have tried the complete removal, then installation of DTools (then reboot) then install arniWORX - same error message. Secure mode is off in all instances as well (due to the error message prompting it to be so.)

It is a fantastic addition to DaemonTools, it is too bad- but I guess one cannot complain about free software and the efforts that go behind it are sometimes unrewarded.

Comment

my fix

this is how i got it running

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...ght=daemon.dll

Comment

Working...
          X