Ghost Recon:AW image issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon:AW image issues

hey, I was trying to get an image of GRAW to work with the latest dtools, but no matter what image I try or with what options, i get an installation error. I heard something about GRAW blacklisting dtools, but i haven't been able to find out much more. Has anyone had any luck with it? I believe it is using the latest securom.

All help is appreciated

How did you make your image?
    Carpe diem

Comment

Can you install the game successful using the image?
      If you can't install it using the image then your image is broken, create a new one using Alcohol 120% (DPM option needs to be enabled with high precision and a slow speed).
      Mount that image with DT and use AntisecuROM (Securom Loader -> download section) or CureROM for antiblacklisting.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i got this game to work with the securom loader....and wenn a cr@ck came out i used that one....i won't post the link

Comment

I am having some troubles getting GRAW to play, everything installed fine but i can't get it to play. I tried sd4hide and the securom loader and both didn't work. all I do with the securom loader is I open the exe and open the exe of GRAW. I think thats how it should work? any ideas of why this might not be working for me would be great.

Comment

How did you create your image? What error do you get exactly?

Comment

well I first mounted the imaged with daemon and installed it that way. Went to play and it says insert the original disk. So i uninstalled and burned the MDF file to a DVD with DVD decrypter and tried installing it that way, worked fine but when I went to play it gave me the same error saying it wants the original disk. I tried the securom loader and it still didn't work for me for some reason

Comment

Any ideas people?

Comment

Well, AnalCobra was asking how you created the image in the first place. Which program did you use, what settings, etc, to get it off the original DVD.
                  "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

What copy protection does GR:AW use? Is it SF or SecuROM?

Comment

SecuROM 7.00.00.0026 (EU)

Comment

got graw to work by

1)remove the securom driver (go to the securerom website and get the driver remover file)

2)install alcohol120% trial
                        3)make an image of graw using the DPM precision set to 'high' option
                        4)mount the image with dt 4.03 (make sure all the options are OFF)
                        5)start the game with the securom loader v1.2

Comment

Where?

Where did you find this "driver remover file" on their website? I thought I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I even tried looking around the net with no succes.

Edit by NetSoerfer: The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately. Please don't double post.

Comment

sorry, i ment the starforce removal tool

Full information about Starforce Protection Driver and StarForce driver removal

Comment

Working...
                            X