daemon tools not installed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon tools not installed?

I work in a cybercafe and I installed daemon tools v4, when I try to exe the scripts it says daemon tools not installed. I'm not sure if I need a newer version of daemon scripts or what the problem might be.

Your "scripts" are not compatible with DAEMON Tools version 4. What 3rd party addon are you talking about (that way I can suggest a method to upgrade)?
    Last edited by JoelEllison; 10.05.2006, 09:47.

Comment

Hi anarchist442

What version of DeamonScript are you using? Try it with the latest one in the Download - 3rd Party for DT4 section. This version of DeamonScript 1.6.0 is working with the actual DT Version.

Comment

anarchist442, please remember that for commercial use, Daemon Tools is not free. If you want to use it in a cybercafe, please buy a license via the Register DAEMON Tools link.

In addition to the license for using Daemon Tools commercially, you'll get lifetime free upgrades for Daemon Tools, a free upgrade to Daemon Tools Pro 1.0 once it's released, and priority support in the Customer Forums.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Admin, the owner has done so but he is not computer literate so I take care of most of the problems. This is my personal account that I issued for myself.

Comment

JoelEllison

I'm not sure what question your asking, I have an ISO server that is networked and we have daemon scripts for each game. So now I need to know what it is I need to do to replace the old scripts. I tried the newest versoin of damon scripts and it didn't work. So I just need to know where to go from here. thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X