Cannot Stop Raid - Unable To Add Adapter Device Problem 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Stop Raid - Unable To Add Adapter Device Problem 12

I'm running Windows XP 32bit edition and Daemon-tools V4.
    I had this problem previously, but I thought it was a problem with my Windows or a previous version of Daemon-Tools. Since then I have done a clean install of windows and am still having the problem.
    Upon opening daemon-tools the add new hardware wizard comes up and says new hardware found I will need to reboot to complete the install. Then Daemon-Tools gives me the following screens.

Then When I click OK I get this screen.

If I go into my device manager at this point it looks like this.

When I reboot there is nothing other than my Promise Fasttrak controller under SCSI Devices and the process starts all over again when I launch Daemon-Tools.
    I have tried changing the memory address of the SCSI/Raid host controller and also changing the IRQ of my integrated ATA-150 raid controller. Neither of these has made a difference. I have a feeling this is some sort of conflict with my current SCSI/Raid controller because my friend has an almost identical system to mine, but his onboard ata-150 raid controller is disabled. Since my system boots off of the ATA-150 controller I cannot disable it to troubleshoot. Any help on this would be much appriciated.

Thanks,

Unable to add adapter. Device problem 12.

Last edited by g31; 11.05.2006, 13:39.
    no way to hav phun wth sciendz

Comment

Working...
    X