Hitman Contacts, help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman Contacts, help needed

ok here's what i've got so far, this game worked once before so I know it will eventually work again...I don't know if this matters but i'm using the original CD 1 and a backup CD 2, however the first CD installation goes fine until I have to switch CD's over too CD 2 (the backup) then the installation sticks and won't move. I've tried using Alcohol 120 with the same result, I know that CD 2 is said to have to be burned to work however I have acomplished installation with it in the past (backup)...i've also made an image of my CD 1 to see if this helped and it did the same thing...i've searched the forums for this issue and all I have come up with is problems starting the game and I have not been so far as I can't install the game...any help greatly appreciated thanks

Install the game using your original CD 1 and CD 2 or mount an image of CD 1 in one virtual drive and mount an image of CD 2 in the same drive when the setup asks you for the CD 2.
    Maybe your backup is broken?
    Does it accept the backup CD 2 (does it go on with installation after putting the backup cd 2 in the drive) or does it freeze after accepting the backup?
    Last edited by AnalCobra; 13.05.2006, 12:11.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

My CD 2 works as far as I know, it gives me the menu when I put it into a virtual drive...however the installation still seems like it's installing but it sticks and won't move any further than where the installation is when I have to insert CD 2...I also made a backup of my CD 1 and tried that but came out with the same result, I just can't seem to install the CD 2 I have made...it goes on with the installation but it doesn't move and the timer just counts up, i've given it till about 20 mins on the time and eventually just close the installer

Comment

Try if it works on another pc.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I would try it on another PC but I currently don't have the luxory of attempting that, so I can only go off my own PC.

Comment

Working...
          X