Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install Daemon 3.29 on Windows 2003?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install Daemon 3.29 on Windows 2003?

I really would like to know what happens. Only Daemon 3.29 can correctly mount all my image files. Most of them are .cdi and ccd.

Any other version I have tested can't mount the majority of them. 3.47, 4.0.3. I get no error message but the image is not mounted.

When I try to install 3.29 on Windows 2003 in the middle of the instalation Windows restarts. I have formated and reinstalled Windows but the problem persists. I really want to have Daemon 3.29 installed here

v3.29 does not support 2003.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

You should report that some of your image files don't get mounted correctly to DT-Team. So they can fix the problem if there is a problem...

Comment

xCDIx Padus DiscJuggler Re: won't mount older CDI files , pointing to reading CDI

The dev team knows about the CDI issue. New image making applications use a newer CDI format and this is the only one DAEMON Tools supports in new releases. Backwards compatibility would be nice. Easy solution is to re-create the CDI file with the latest version of your image making/burning program.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

cdi image support is courtesy of Padus by their own dll, thus there is nothing we can do about it.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
          X